Thursday, April 12, 2012

Turquoise Necklace from Fossil

Original Necklace
I absolutely love Fossil products, and I should admit I do work part-time there currently (who could resist such a great discount). When this necklace came in a few months back you could say it was love at first sight for me. I had been wanting a large statement necklace for quite some time and this was perfect because the color scheme already went with my personal style. This is the first outfit that I wore with the necklace. I know it's hard to tell, but I'm wearing a gray blouse from LA Made, a cream tank top, and dark skinny jeans with gray wedges. I think this necklace is very versatile, even though it is a statement piece. I plan on pairing with plain white tees, dresses, and much more in the future. You can find this necklace at a Fossil store, Macy's, Herberger's, and online here.


No comments:

Post a Comment